Thursday 29 March 2007

The one with FOs....










Finally..we have images!





Finally some UFOs have become FOs...the rest I chose to call WIP.





(for the little rookie that would be (Un)Finished Objects and Work in Progress.
Without further ado, some hats (from the Domiknitrix book)










my first amigurumi (get the pattern from Oleander's etsy)





and at looong last the scarf for my Dad.





It is a 'mock cable' pattern, and it is a 4 row repeat (multiple of 4 +2 stitches) -I think my scarf, knit on bamboo 5.5 with 4 balls of Sirdar (?) Sublime cashmere/silk/merino, had 42 stitches-row 1: (P2, K2) to last 2, P2
row 2: (K2, P2) to last 2, K2
row 3: (P2, K2tog (but keep on needle) then K in first st -that causes the stitches to twist- ) to last 2, P2
row 4: as row 2


I AM proud (no least because I struggle to finish stuff)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on everything, and I like the hats soooo much! But I want to see those on real heads!

Saskia said...

wow, good work girl! You'll have to model the hats for us tomorrow! :-)