Monday 26 March 2007

Yeay...yarn!

So DESPITE feeling very tired and cranky (sorry honey bun) and DESPITE losing (or having had stolen) my debit card sometime Saturday, it was all made better by the fact that I found the LYS nearest to Phil's AND it had nice stuff, and I found a 2.5 mm crochet to finally STOP double stranding ugliness in my toys...

But all that meant that there was no romance and a heated atmosphere over what could/should have been a lovely relaxed weekend...that ended up with me having to sit in a foul smelling van full of pinball bits...ah, what you do for love ;-)

And I won my ebay auction for eyes...and I am in process for another one that has fewer noses. Yes, in my world it all makes sense...

And I also came back with suitable yarn for the magic ball swap! Hurrah! But I can't show...just in case...

Now to solve my Paypal problem...(no card, no payment)

No comments: