Wednesday 27 June 2007

Tempting patterns...

A lot of filtering in the lab means a lot of time to google inspiration...

Mermaid gloves for the lovely bluey-grey sock yarn I bought from Stormopzolder and a Baby Shedir for one of the many Sprouts due in late Summer...

The fingerless glove I started last night at SnB turned out to be really far too wide, so I have given up: it will be another Dashing , but for me this time.

Also on the agenda, I have to find a suitable pattern to make Loodle a leaving present...and maybe Aloha too... Maybe an Odessa , with shiny glass beads... I suppose if nothing that will justify a last visit to the yarnshop for some lovely soft merino yarn...

And not enough time to check out all the freebies on Flickr group Free Knits and Crochet Patterns , where moshimoshiland exhibit the latest freebies from her blog (knit, grass is page 9), where we learn to make killer tomatoes (crochet), and where you can learn to make a crochet turkey, radish or a box of eggs (thank you bitter-sweet!)

The pictures of Odessa are in my phone, but the blue-tooth connector is nowhere to be found.

1-day to the long knitting train trip...I can't wait!

2 comments:

Saskia said...

I used to travel by train every day for 2,5 hrs in total. Ofcourse that was befóre I started knitting again... if I think about all the knitting time that I could've had... so now, everytime I have to take a train I'm not dreading it because of smelly people and delays, but I'm actually looking forward to it. :-)

The Knitting Frog said...

I did enjoy the train knitting...although id not do that much, but also enjoyed plane-knitting on my way to Poland...and back!

I made a hat for the sake of it, then frogged it on the way back!

bamboos are the way to go!